These are several book that are entertaining and informational for all.
- Describes how to train and take command over your dog but still able to have fun and play. They way this reads is much like reading a book about raising a child.
- This book is filled with beautiful pictures of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands. It has both land and sea animals so you get to see an array of fauna.
- “DogTown is the nation’s largest animal sanctuary run by the Best Friends Animal Society, a national rescue organization with more than 200,000 members. This informative, inspiring book tells the stories of dogs considered unadoptable by other shelters.” -National Geographic Overview
- It’s a Hodge-podge of weird and unbelievable tales human and animal alike.
- “Oceans is the official companion volume to the challenging, breathtakingly beautiful documentary of the same name, created by Jacques Perrin and a crack team of scientists, cinematographers, divers, and technical specialists.” – National Geographic Overview
Answer to Fun Fact!:
Moose have unbelievably good hearing to even whispering can be dangerous.
Fun Fact!: What is a group of Owls called?
Find out in the next blog!